Please have any medical history you have of your pet ready when we come to visit you. It’s best to keep a journal of your pet’s health throughout his or her life, including behavioral shifts. If you have something like this, share it with us. If not, let us know everything that you think will be important. Our doctors can still work with whatever information you have.
In some circumstances, our doctors will refer you to a specialist who has advanced expertise in areas such as internal medicine or surgery.
Statement of Philosophy
The philosophy of Catskill Veterinary Services is to provide high quality medical and surgical services for our patients and excellent customer service for our clients. We strive to provide this service as economically as possible, without sacrificing quality or the ability to provide up to date care for our patients.
It is the philosophy of this practice to maintain a good business practices, a sound professionalism in our manner with clients, and the highest standards in veterinary medicine.
We will operate with the following objectives:
- To deliver services and the best quality care with commitment at a fair price.
- To provide a professional and growth-motivated environment for our team which will, in turn, promote teamwork and communication among our team.
- To encourage our team to serve the community by participating in civic affairs and by providing veterinary services.
- To uphold all legal and ethical aspects of the veterinary medical profession
- To operate Catskill Veterinary Services on a financially sound basis
If you have an emergency outside of our regular business hours, Catskill Veterinary Services does our absolute best to provide services to current clients. Please always call our main number: 845-796-5919 and follow the prompts to get to the right location or provided with the proper directions.
To request an appointment, please use our patient portal: Patient Portal Request Appointment