We are very excited to announce 📣 a new service! We promised that some exciting things are were coming and we want to deliver. We would like to introduce the first veterinary ambulance to our practice. With having two practices in the region and our expanding urgent care we want to serve our patients better. The van will be able to transport patients to Catskill Vet between our two offices, to and from clients homes, pick up from referring hospitals, and transfer to other hospitals. Our van will be staffed by a NYS licensed veterinary technician and driver. We will have oxygen supplied, intensive monitoring devices, fluid pumps, and medication administration pumps. We will not offer this as a stand alone service. More updates to come as it gets finished ✅ Stay tuned for more exciting news.
Recent News & Posts
- Hospital urgent care fully staffed for the holiday season
- Middletown office opening November 3rd.
- The first veterinary ambulance to our practice
- Dental services for your pet
- Second office location opening in Middletown.
- Applying Eye Drops with Low Stress Handling™
- Applying a Muzzle to an Aggressive Dog
- Aggression Between Familiar Dogs
- Adopting a Shelter Dog
- Alcohol Poisoning