Joseph D’Abbraccio, DVM, Partner
Dr. Joseph D’Abbraccio grew up in Sullivan County, New York and is a graduate of Monticello High School. Following graduation Dr. Joe attended the State University of New York at Delhi where he earned a degree in Veterinary Science Technology. Dr. Joe attended veterinary school at St. Matthew’s University School of Veterinary Medicine, located in the Cayman Islands, BWI. While attending St. Matthew’s University, Dr. Joe was very active in a number of student organizations, particularly the Emergency and Critical Care Society. Given his strong interest and achievements Dr. Joe was awarded the Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society Clinical Proficiency Award, an international achievement. Due to his strong involvement level and high ranked veterinary studies Dr. Joe was awarded the Dean’s Award from St. Matthew’s University. Following his pre-clinical training Dr. Joe finished his final year of veterinary school at North Carolina State University in Raleigh, NC.
Dr. Joe’s interests include emergency and critical care, surgery as well as cardiovascular disease in all species. Given Dr. Joe’s wide interests he is happy to care for dogs, cats, exotics, horses, and all livestock.
Dr. Joe also provides a wide range of canine reproduction consultations at Catskill Veterinary Services.
- Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society
- Veterinary Information Network Foundation-Board of Directors (www.vinfoundation.org)
- New York State Veterinary Medical Society-Committee for Leadership Advancement (Hudson Valley Rep)
- New York State Veterinary Medical Society- Regional Director for the Hudson Valley Regional
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- American Association of Equine Practitioners
- Society of Theriogenology
- Monticello Rotary Club President 2015-2016
- American Association of Bovine Practitioners