PLEASE NOTE OUR NEW LOCATION
Catskill Veterinary Services will be moving to a new location and
updating our mailing address
August 1st, 2017!!
New Location Starting August 1, 2017
Dr. Joe will be leaving the Wurtsboro Veterinary Clinic early July. We appreciate the doctors and staff for support for nearly four years. The new full service veterinary hospital will be located at 230 Rock Hill Drive in Rock Hill, NY. Just next to the Trading Post and across the street from the local farmer's market. Below are some common questions you may have and we hope to make this process as smooth as possible.
- Which doctors will be at the new Catskill Veterinary Services office?
- The doctors will consist of Dr. Joe D'Abbraccio, Dr. Daniela Carbone, and Dr. Megan Knoell
- Will you still be providing house calls?
- Yes, all doctors will still provide house call services in addition to hospital services
- How do I reach the office to schedule an appointment or for questions?
- Last year we changed our phone number to 845-796-5919. This is the best to reach us for questions or to schedule visits.
- How soon can I schedule appointments for the new hospital?
- We will start scheduling surgeries and hospital appointments in the next 2 weeks.
- Will my patient's records be automatically transferred from the Wurtsboro Veterinary Clinic to the new hospital?
- Unfortunately, the records will not be transferred automatically. We request that clients call the Wurtsboro office (845-888-4884) to request all desired records be sent to our fax at 845-445-8972. If your pet is on medications or has chronic conditions we ask that you do this now, or in the near future. This way there will be no delay in care.
Visit our website for more information and keep checking our website and Facebook page for updates! We will be having an open house as well in the near future